Articles & Media
LISPmob in the media
LISPmob on the RIPE blog (Nov. 2014)
LISPmob has been announced at the RIPE blog: "LISPmob: a Flexible LISP Implementation"
LISPmob @ EANTC Public Multi Vendor Interoperability Event 2013
The open-source LISP implementation LISPmob has been tested successfully by EANTC (European Advanced Networking Test Center)
The tests were carried out during the hot-staging event for the EANTC Public Multi-Vendor Interoperability Event 2013. There, LISPmob was certified as a feasible solution for IPv6 transition scenarios. LISPmob capability to carry IPv4/IPv6 traffic over IPv4 or IPv6 core networks was demonstrated.
The good results obtained during the hot-staging event, allowed LISPmob to be publicly shown during the V6 World Congress 2013.
The results of the tests can be consulted on the EANTC white paper available here.
LISPmob @ CLASS 2012
The role of LISPmob in the cloud was presented at the CLoud ASSisted services (CLASS) conference, 2012.
LISPmob @ FOSDEM 2012
LISPmob on Datamation (Oct. 2011)
Datamation published an article called "60 New Open Source Apps You've (Probably) Never Heard Of", where LISPmob is one of the three applications mentioned in the "Mobile" category.
LISPmob on the Cisco blog (Sep. 2011)
LISPmob has been announced at the Cisco blog by Michael Enescu : “LISPmob, a new open source project for network mobility”.
Research Papers/ Publications
- Andrea Galvani, Alberto Rodríguez Natal, Albert Cabellos-Aparicio, "LISP-ROAM: network-based host mobility with LISP", in Proc. of the 9th ACM workshop on Mobility in the evolving internet architecture
- Alberto Rodríguez Natal, Loránd Jakab, Marc Portolés, Vina Ermagan, Preethi Natarajan, Fabio Maino, David Meyer, Albert Cabellos-Aparicio "LISP-MN: Mobile Networking through LISP", in Proc. of Springer Wireless Personal Communications Journal, 2012
- Alberto Rodríguez Natal, "Privacy extensions for LISP-MN", MSc Thesis, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, June 2012.
The IETF RFC that describe the LISP specification is:
- The Base Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Specification: rfc6830.txt
The IETF drafts that describe the LISP-MN specification is:
- LISP Mobile Node (LISP-MN) Specification: draft-meyer-lisp-mn-08.txt
For further information please refer to https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lisp/
LISP tutorials & presentations
A good LISP tutorial: David Meyer, The Locator Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP), Cisco IP Journal, Vol 1, No. 11, 2008
A set of presentations: http://www.lisp4.net/documentation/
For further information about LISP refer to: http://www.lisp4.net