You can leave a message using the contact form below. For technical questions, please use the mailing lists.
If you are contacting us to request a Beta network EID allocation, please make sure first that you have a publicly routable, non-firewalled address on the device you wish to connect, and include the following information with your request:
- Your full name
- Geographical location of the intended deployment (we need to provision mapping service on Map-Servers topologically close to you)
- If you choose Linux, please state the distribution you will use (for statistical purposes), and if you intend to run LISPmob in router mode with several devices behind it, or in mobile node mode
- If you choose OpenWrt/Adnroid, please state the make/model of the device that will run LISPmob (for statistical purposes)
- The scenarios and use cases you are most interested in (e.g., multihoming, IPv6 transition, ingress traffic engineering, just learning new tech, etc.)
- How you learned about LISPmob and the Beta network